Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unexpected Xmas Dinner

With this cartoon I earned an incredible number of feedback through email and some even came by my desk personally to condolate. While thinking it over I could hit the nail on the head even better by adding a speech balloon on top of one of the figures saying "Not again..."  as it wasn't the first business XMAS-Dinner like this. The last XMAS-Dinner or shall I say release plan was exactly of the same pattern.


The fact that the OK team now organized a separate room for the testers and the deployment engineers gives me plenty of new inspiration for some follow-up cartoons. ThanX to Janette Rovansek who was so kind to publish the cartoon at STP Magazine newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. I love unexpected dinner and if this is a Xmas dinner it will be fantastic and i love it thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete