Sunday, April 11, 2010

Very First Exception

While I got some emails where people voted this cartoon as excellent, I must admit that there was quite a bunch of people who didn't get the point.

I don't know how the story of Aladdin is told in English spoken areas, but here in Switzerland and probably also in Germany you must use a cleaning rag and wipe it over the oil lamp (well here it's rather a teapot) to get the ghost out of it. In this cartoon it is the small bug that went over the teapot. He triggered the event for the Ghost to come out and of course, he didn't see anybody.

Cartoons that need explanation are probably not worth getting published but here I still think it's worth it.

Someone asked me whether ghosts really cast a cloud over the floor... Actually a good question. Don't know, I never met a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment