Friday, July 31, 2015

Cross delivery

After the introduction of shorter release cycles, I noted a higher rate of bugs and features that had to be cross-delivered. Often this cross-delivery caused additional problems either because it happened on the wrong stream or it went forgotten. As a result old known bugs re-occurred in different streams.

I worked several hours on this cartoon and I prepared not less than 10 different drafts which I all abandoned because I was not happy with the characters I chose to represent the code pieces. l I finally decided to take that little triangle from Java. I kept a few of the drafts and decided to upload the last two of them so you can see how things develop.







1 comment:

  1. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot. more here

    ReplyDelete