Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Video conference characters

Oh man, you cannot imagine how I loved to draw this cartoon, but I understand that probably none except the people involved in this video conference might actually find this funny.
I posted it anyway because I just learnt an interesting topic. It is really difficult to draw a character just per se...it actually needs an incident or a happening that everyone associates doubtless to that same person. So is the Kiwi which everyone associates to our always cheerful developer from NZ who - at Halloween - had a skeleton behind his armchair. Darth Vader got his nickname from the fact that we can hardly see him in the video conference because he is always sitting in a dark grey shaded room and usually keeps a straight face...and then in the very act they caught me while I was drawing on the board the first drafts for today's portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment